It's All Skill Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's All Skill Gaming

Channel Suggestions, Competitive gaming, Speed Runs, and Casual Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome One and All!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MagnificentAurora

Welcome One and All! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome One and All!   Welcome One and All! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Welcome to the Forum! =D My name is Maria... or at least that's just a different form of my middle name. For those who see me in the chat, Aurora is fine! I only recently joined, but it's not hard to get a feel for these parts. Enjoy, have fun, above all obey the rules as the broadcasters don't like added stress to their gaming... lol All things considered, they entertain us but they're not our servants, capice? Okay! So anyway, I've been gaming for years, like many of you I'm sure, and I own just about all the game systems. I've played anything from the GoW series, Fatal Frame series, F.E.A.R series, GTA series... amongst some others...oh and the Final Fantasy series of course! (I wanna pet chocobo ;-; ) I'm a programmer in training pursuing my bachelor's on top of all that. But that's enough about me. lol Enjoy!
bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
BlankHearts

BlankHearts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome One and All!   Welcome One and All! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Magnificat Maria Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow109

Shadow109

PostSubject: Re: Welcome One and All!   Welcome One and All! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:48 am

Holy snap shes a fucking pro >.>
Back to top Go down
Sorarocks

Sorarocks

PostSubject: Re: Welcome One and All!   Welcome One and All! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:37 am

Yeah she is! This is so cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome One and All!   Welcome One and All! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome One and All!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's All Skill Gaming :: Information & Announcement :: Introductions-
Jump to: