It's All Skill Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's All Skill Gaming

Channel Suggestions, Competitive gaming, Speed Runs, and Casual Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from the Ducky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duckyhunter

Hello from the Ducky Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Ducky   Hello from the Ducky I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Just a quick intro. My name's Nic, and I'm a nuclear engineering student at NCSU. My XBL gamertag is King of Ithaca. When I'm not studying or pulling my hair out over computer sciences, I'm playing games or watching football/hockey. My favorite game of all time is Donkey Kong Country for the SNES.

See you guys around!
Back to top Go down
bboytips
Admin
bboytips

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Ducky   Hello from the Ducky I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Duckyhunter wrote:
Just a quick intro. My name's Nic, and I'm a nuclear engineering student at NCSU. My XBL gamertag is King of Ithaca. When I'm not studying or pulling my hair out over computer sciences, I'm playing games or watching football/hockey. My favorite game of all time is Donkey Kong Country for the SNES.

See you guys around!

Welcome to the forums Ducky! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://iasgaming.forumotion.com
Django87

Django87

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Ducky   Hello from the Ducky I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Duckyhunter wrote:

See you guys around!

Hey, Ducky! Welcome to the forums, man! Glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Ducky   Hello from the Ducky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Ducky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's All Skill Gaming :: Information & Announcement :: Introductions-
Jump to: