It's All Skill Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's All Skill Gaming

Channel Suggestions, Competitive gaming, Speed Runs, and Casual Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new challenger has entered the forums!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Django87

Django87

A new challenger has entered the forums! Empty
PostSubject: A new challenger has entered the forums!   A new challenger has entered the forums! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:52 am

Hey, everybody! Name's Django on the forums, Shingo87 on Xbox. Glad to be here. If you need anything, just ask. If you want to play any games, again, just ask. Later.
Back to top Go down
Teh Sauce

Teh Sauce

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the forums!   A new challenger has entered the forums! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:53 am

Django87 wrote:
Hey, everybody! Name's Django on the forums, Shingo87 on Xbox. Glad to be here. If you need anything, just ask. If you want to play any games, again, just ask. Later.

This man be pro <3 Welcome
Back to top Go down
bboytips
Admin
bboytips

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the forums!   A new challenger has entered the forums! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:16 am

Django87 wrote:

Welcome Django87 aka Shingo aka Rawrrgna! xD

Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
https://iasgaming.forumotion.com
Django87

Django87

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the forums!   A new challenger has entered the forums! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:26 am

bboytips wrote:
Django87 wrote:

Welcome Django87 aka Shingo aka Rawrrgna! xD

Enjoy your stay!

Thanks, but you must mean Cinna'mon Rawrrgna LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the forums!   A new challenger has entered the forums! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new challenger has entered the forums!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's All Skill Gaming :: Information & Announcement :: Introductions-
Jump to: