It's All Skill Gaming

Channel Suggestions, Competitive gaming, Speed Runs, and Casual Gaming

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokemon Black & White announced: 5th gen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SupaWalrus

PostSubject: Pokemon Black & White announced: 5th gen   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Quote :

Pokémaniacs will be happy to know that the next generation of Nintendo’s unstoppable monster-battle juggernaut is on the way.

Pokémon Black and Pokémon White will be released in Japan this fall for the Nintendo DS. If these games follow Nintendo’s usual schedule, they’ll arrive in the U.S. the following spring.

Nintendo says it will reveal more about the games on April 15.

Even though these games will surely be launching right around the time the next-generation Nintendo 3DS hits, they are for the current DS platform. Black and White are the swan song for Nintendo’s cash cow on DS, and the games will likely outsell all the others based on the fact that the DS’ userbase will be that much bigger.

That said, given the timing and the importance of the series, I would not be shocked to see some sort of Nintendo 3DS bonus features in these games. Whether or not that happens, Nintendo will likely give the 3DS a couple of years to build its installed base before unleashing Pokemon Taupe and Mauve.

Sauce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thesocialrev.com
Tidus0203

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White announced: 5th gen   Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 pm

POKEMONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sofskfsfbsjdbfsdjfsbatwsfsjkfbhsfsnfbsjfskdfsdfs

[please note that after this was typed, Tidus suddenly died of a heart attack]..... Sad
Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teh Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White announced: 5th gen   Thu May 06, 2010 4:14 am

-sigh- another installment in the franchise, I may be nostalgic or just plain stubborn but the glory days were R/B/Y and G/S/C. Anything else now feels lame. And what the heck are they gonna call the third one since theres ALWAYS a third in a gen.. Pokemon Grey?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorarocks

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White announced: 5th gen   Sun May 16, 2010 3:44 pm

I like the remakes as they are hard to find. I don't mind the additional games they are making as long as they continue to make more new pokemon! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White announced: 5th gen   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black & White announced: 5th gen
Page 1 of 1