It's All Skill Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's All Skill Gaming

Channel Suggestions, Competitive gaming, Speed Runs, and Casual Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everyone loves Pokemon!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tidus0203

Tidus0203

Everyone loves Pokemon!!! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone loves Pokemon!!!   Everyone loves Pokemon!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:23 am

Who doesn't like to collect,battle,train and go through countless headaches for these creatures of destructive power...
Think if Pokemon were real...well all hell would break loose. People would want to start wars with charazards and try and capture legionaries...knowing the United States government exp, they probably hold down a mew two or something to use against Iraq if they decide to attack us again, cept they use salamances...the possiblites are endless. but yeah, replay to this post on pokemon and what you think might happen if they were real! What a Face
Back to top Go down
SupaWalrus

SupaWalrus

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves Pokemon!!!   Everyone loves Pokemon!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:49 am

I watched it when I was kid. I loved it. I had a collection of about 2500 cards, and I have Pokemon Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Pearl, Platinum, and Heart Gold.

I <3 Pokemon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thesocialrev.com
Teh Sauce

Teh Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Everyone loves Pokemon!!!   Everyone loves Pokemon!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:17 am